Maharashtra RTE Admission 2017-18 Application Form Online Last Date , Process
If the school registration is over, then you can start applying online for the RTE admission 2017-18 in the state of Maharashtra. Moreover, in all the districts, including Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Thane, Solapur, Mumbai etc., the admission under RTE has started the online application process. Still, if you are not aware of the rules and procedure, we are here to help you on that.
Guidelines for schools & child:
- Check your age limit and eligibility criteria.
- Then check the start and last date of applying online.
- Know about the admission process.
- Also read out the user manual for schools in Marathi.
Surely you will get all this news here or at the online portal, student.maharashtra.gov.in.
RTE Maharashtra Admission Form 2017-18
The following schedule is now available only in Solapur, Thane, Nagpur, Pune, Pimpri Chinchwad, Navi Mumbai, Aurangabad, Nashik and Mumbai regions. For detailed one, go through the link in the last cell.
|Districts||Online Form start date||Last Date|
|Solapur, Nagpur, Pune, Aurangabad, Mumbai||Feb 9th||Feb 25th|
|Thane||Feb 9th||Feb 21st|
|Nashik||Feb 7th||Feb 24th|
|For other districts||Click here|
For all latest application form status, check the above file frequently.
How to apply online?
- On the home page of the student.maharashtra.gov.in website, click Online Application.
- For new application, click new registration link.
- Then enter the name, date of birth, mobile number etc., to register.
- If already applied, enter your application no and password in Existing User Login.
- Proceed further and complete the process.
- Take print out of the form and documents.
Apply online @ https://student.maharashtra.gov.in/adm_portal/users/login/
rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in admission process 2017
The RTE school admission in Maharashtra will have certain age and eligibility criteria, that you will get at the official portal, rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in. Lets see about the complete process.
- Respective schools should do the initial registration process.
- Each and every child should then do the registration and upload the documents.
- Check the selection list.
- Download admit card and proceed.
About lottery: The district administration will draw the lottery for the schools having less vacancy quota.
The school list will be available in the site that includes Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVS) and various others name. For other details like PCMC helpline etc., regarding the RTE nursery admission comment below.