RTMNU Time Table Summer 2017 Nagpur University 2nd 4th 6th Sem BA B.Com B.E BSc BBA MA Exam Date
This article is all about RTMNU time table summer 2017, one of the upcoming important notification for all the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and final year students. Now the Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University will release the timetable for 2nd, 4th and 6th semester summer as the winter exam is over already. Clearing all the doubts, the following new information will tell you all, read it.
From the word go:
- The regular RTMNU exam form should be submitted within Januray 15th (Last date is over).
- The even sem exams for regular students will commence from 2nd May, 2017.
- Supplementary exams for 1st, 3rd and 5th sem students will commence from May 2 (same date).
Read here: If there is any change in the Nagpur university time table 2017 given here as per the academic calendar, we will update it, so bookmark our site and watch regularly.
Hopefully all these new updates are common for BBA, BCA, B.E, B.Ed, B.Com, BSc, BBA, BCCA, MA, MBA, M.Com, M.Lib, MSc, M.Tech, M.Ed and other students.
RTMNU timetable 2017 Summer 1st 2nd 3rd year
The summer 2017 exam will be conducted for the regular students studying in 2nd, 4th and 6th semester. As well as it is conducted for 1st, 3rd and 5th sem students as supplementary exam. Both theory and practical exams will be intimated here by us for you all 1st, 2nd and 3rd year candidates.
You can obtain your RTMNU digital Summer timetable 2017 @ nagpuruniversity.org portal. Clearly the steps to get it is provided. The exam time table allows you to get the following:
- Exam date and time of all subjects.
- Exam center and seating arrangement.
- Other general instructions.
Any change or postponed dates will be regularly updated here in reference to nagpuruniversity.org.
Nagpur university exam time table 2017 2nd 4th 6th sem
Download your revised RTMNU timetable 2017 (CBS pattern) for engineering, LLB, pharmacy and other UG/PG courses from the following portal.
- Go to this URL and select your course / 2nd, 4th, 6th sem from the list.
- Then a PDF will open, you can download it.
Syllabus and question papers are available online, so do your preparation well using those.