VTU crash course results 2017 announced for BE/B Tech 2nd & 4th sem @ results.vtu.ac.in [Updated]
The VTU crash course results 2017 for the 2006-2010 batch students will be declared in the portal vtu.ac.in. Overcoming all the criticism from many faculties, the crash course for the BE/BTech students have conducted successfully from December 26, 2016. This is organized in all the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum affiliated colleges in the state. So here you will definitely find all the VTU result of crash course of all the BE and BTech students who have appeared in the Dec/Jan 2017 exam f0r their backlogs.
- If you fail to clear the arrear in Dec 2016 – Jan 2017 exam, you attendance and IA marks to this extricating semester will be a void.
- You will be considered to be eligible to 5th or 7th sem, only when you clear the backlogs.
- Keep in mind that the utmost care will be taken for the admission to the fifth / seventh sem.
Still now: (Updated at 2:00pm, 15/03/2017)
- BE 1st and 2nd sem (extricating sem) results are published, Check now.
- Other new updates will posted here, check regularly.
VTU result of crash course 2017 (2006 – 2010 regulations)
All your answer sheets will be corrected manually and first priority will be provided for the results of crash courses. This information is provided here as per the officials of VTU, Belgaum. Regular students will get their the fast VTU results of 1st, 3rd, 5th and 7th sem within the last week of March. So along with that the student result for extricating sem will also be available, we hope.
How to get the VTU crash course result?
- Copy the following URL and paste it in your browser.
- Select the link provided for crash course result in circular and notifications.
- Then click “view result” link.
- Then apply all details in the respective fields.
Link 1: http://results.vtu.ac.in
Link 2: http://vtu.ac.in/
Refer for new updates at VTU souls, VTU alerts etc.
The Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum had started the even sem session and released the VTU timetable for May June 2017 exam. Within the month of March, they will provide all the 2nd, 4th, 6th (even/arrear) and 1st, 3rd, 5th (regular / odd) results in the portal. If you are 2006 – 2010 CBCS scheme student and if you have doubts, then post it below.