KEAM Admit Card 2017 Download Date Engineering entrance exam, Medical/MBBS, B Arch @ cee-kerala.org
The date KEAM 2017 entrance test for the Engineering course admission is available now. Hope you were all getting ready to appear in that exam. We are providing the KEAM Admit Card 2017 for the students who are waiting to get admission to the Engg, medical, architecture, forestry, veterinary, agriculture and fisheries courses.
Read if you are not opting engineering:
- Admission to MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS and BUMS (medical) courses will be based on NEET-UG 2017 score.
- Admission to architecture will be based on NATA score.
- So there will be no entrance exam for courses other than Engg.
Prior to downloading KEAM hall ticket 2017
Note down the date of Engg entrance exam for physics, chemistry and maths subjects conducted by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala.
|Events||Important dates for fresh candidates|
|Paper 1 (physics & chemistry)||April 24|
|Paper 2 (maths)||April 25|
|KEAM 2017 admit card issue||April 4th, 2017|
Note down: Rejection memo will be sent to the candidates whose application form is rejected (withheld).
KEAM Hall Ticket 2017
The process of Admission to Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical courses have started for the academic year 2017-18. We hope a large number of candidates is going to appear in the process and of course in the entrance exam. Here we are proving some important info related to the KEAM hall ticket 2017.
- The admit cards will include details like your name, roll number (6 digit), signature, venue, date etc.
- Along with the hall ticket you can bring cardboard or clipboard and ball point pen.
- Keep it safe until you go for the admission certificate verification process.
- The Kerala CEE will not send this by post.
- You can download / print your admit card from Help Desks and Facilitation Centers also.
Kerala CEE Engg entrance exam admit card 2017
From the candidate login portal shown below, you can download your Kerala CEE admit card for engineering exam.
- After entering into the portal, enter the Application number and Date of Birth.
- Download or take a print.
Check: Enter the details as per in the online application form at the candidate login.
If you lost the hall ticket, then we will help you with that. So leave your comments below.